Hello Party People!
Today I'm excited to be linking up with Taryn from Taryn Leigh for her new weekly link-up Highlights & Lowlights from the Past Weekend.
I know my face in the blogosphere has been pretty non-existent these days and to be honest my posts will probably continue to be a little thin for at least the next couple of weeks. But, that being said, I'm most definitely going to keep posting whenever I can and want to get back into my normal posting routine as soon as my life calms down a little bit. #reallifeistakingovermybloglife
- Celebrating Jurgen and my 3 and a half year anniversary with a nice home cooked meal and a bottle of wine. I love that even in the middle of our crazy schedules we're still able to set aside time to celebrate the fact that we've made it this far and are in this together :)
- The nice weather that we've been getting in Jo'burg after the cold spell that we had last week. Here's to hoping that it's a hint that summer isn't far away!
- Getting ahead on my work load so that I don't go into Monday already feeling swamped. While I really don't like to work over weekends I've realised that sometimes it's so worth it because it makes the work week go so much smoother.
- Going for cappucinos and lunch at the Design Quarter with Jurgen today. Studying or working from a cafe is always so much more fun than studying or working from home :)
- Finding out that my cousin/BFF is doing so well is pursuing her life-long dream in event planning and just secured a steller job as Assistant to the Head Caterer at a very well-known hotel - Go Sierra!
- Neglecting my studies and university projects to stay on top of work projects - this week is going to be all about playing catch up.
- Finding out that my Grandpa took a fall today in the process of trying to regain his strength and mobility after his heart surgey. So grateful though that it doesn't seem like he broke anything and that he IS starting to slowly get back to his old active self.
What were the highlights and lowlights of your weekend?