Time: 20 minutes
- 20 ml olive oil (about 1 1/2 Tbs)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
- 15ml tomato paste (1 Tbs)
- 6 medium-sized tomotos (chopped)
- 200ml white wine (about 1 cup)
- 80g rocket leaves (if you can't find this use a handful of aurgula or any other fancy lettuce of you choice)
- Parmesean cheese to serve
- 250g pasta (fettucine or tagliatelle works best)
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion until translucent. Then add the garlic, tomato paste and tomatos. Cook off some of the juice (I drained a little into the sink) before adding the wine. Simmer for another 15 minutes and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, put the pasta on to boil. Drain the pasta and put it back in the pot. Add the napolitana sauce in the rocket leaves (or whatever lettuce you're using). Serve with parmesan cheese.
I am going to love and leave you now because my sweetheart of a boyfriend has been busy cooking a surprise meal for dinner since my birthday is tomorrow... so cute.
Lots of Love,